We are on the hunt for an experienced Line Cook to join our talented team and help prepare meals according to our standard recipes. In this position, your principal goal will be to prepare high-quality meals that meet the chef’s exact specifications.
You will be responsible for setting up the prep station, stocking inventory, and maintaining sanitation standards. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and multi-tasking skills. Ultimately, you will play an essential role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and company growth.
This position reports to the Tasting Room & Hospitality Manager and works collaboratively will all members of the brewery team.
- Preparing and cooking all menu items in accordance to standards set by the Chef
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line
- Food preparation and portioning prior to service
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
- Following and achieving closing routines
- Roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary to get the job done and completes other duties as required within the same scope and level.
- A love and passion for food and craft beer!
- Experience in full service restaurant is desired
- Understanding of cooking methods, ingredients, and equipment
- Ability to lift 60lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Be a high energy and performance driven with a strong desire for continuous improvement along with the ability to work in a team environment;
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, changing environment;
- Flexibility, dependable, and dedication
- Enthusiasm for sharing your passion for food
To apply, email your resume to Bobby@oldyalebrewing.com