The Tasting & Events Brand Ambassador (BA) will work both with the Tasting & Events Coordinator as well as independently to execute all Fraser Valley liquor store tastings and brewery related events.
This Role requires a high level of organization, well developed communication skills, and advanced product knowledge. The BA is an integral member of the customer service and sales team and will work closely with these teams to ensure that Old Yale Brewing is well represented within the community.
This position reports to the Tasting & Events Coordinator.
- Sampling Old Yale products in retail stores, events and festivals
- Strong knowledge of all OYB products
- Actively engage customers with product information
- Achieve sales goals and targets that are set by the TEC
- Goal tracking and reporting
Skills & Qualifications:
- A love and passion for craft beer!
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- 1 year experience in a demo or sales role is an asset
- Serving it Right Certification
- Flexibility to work evenings/weekends
- Available to work on a regular basis
- Knowledge of Old Yale products or willingness to learn
- You have outstanding people skills
- You are upbeat and exude positivity
- The outdoors is your playground
- Love to have fun but are reliable and responsible
Must be able to:
- Climb stairs
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Twist and turn
- Reach over shoulders
- Bend/squat for an extended duration of time
- Work long hours on his/her feet
Hours to work
This is a part-time casual position. The employee schedule may include weekday, weekend and evening work. The position will require travel to and from varying locations and events. BA must have reliable means of transportation and working cell phone in case of delays or emergencies.
To apply: email email@example.com