The Tasting & Events Brand Ambassador will work both with the Tastings & Event/Tasting Coordinator as well as independently to execute all Metro Vancouver tastings and brewery related events.
This Role requires a high level of organization, well developed communication skills, and advanced product knowledge. The taster is an integral member of the customer service and sales team and will work closely with these teams to ensure that Old Yale Brewing is well represented within the community.
This position reports to the Tastings & Event/Tasting Coordinator (TEC)
- Strong knowledge of all Old Yale Brewing product s
- Actively engage customers with product information
- Achieve sales goals and targets that are set by the TEC
- Goal tracking and reporting
Skills & Qualifications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- 1 year experience in a demo or sales role is an asset
- Serving it Right Certification
- Flexibility to work evenings/weekends
- Available to work on a regular basis
- Knowledge of Old Yale products and/or willingness to learn
Old Yale Ambassador Qualities
- Outstanding people skills
- You are upbeat and exude positivity
- The outdoors are your playground
- Love to have fun but are reliable and responsible
Must be able to
- Climb stairs
- Lift and move up to 50lbs.
- Twist and turn
- Reach over shoulders
- Bend/squat for an extended duration of time
- Work long hours on his/her feet
Hours of Work
This is a part-time casual position. The employee schedule will include weekday, weekend and evening work. The position will require travel to and from varying locations and events.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com